Mahkota Maju Sdn Bhd training centre was established in Brunei in 2014 with the primary objective to provide competence based safety training to the oil & gas industry.
Our training facilities are fully equipped with comprehensive training equipment to simulate as close
as possible the actual working environment under controlled condition. the simulated realistic environment is ideal for competence based training and assessment.
Our facilitator and assessment team are industry practitioners who have many years of experience in their
respective fields and are competent course leaders/assessors.
Our safety training approach is essentially two-pronged:
first to impart safety culture, knowledge and skills to prevent an incident from happening and secondly, in the event that an incident should happen, these personnel need to confidently and competently respond/control the incident without loss of lives, damage to properties and environment.
All our courses are delivered using the very effective kinaesthetic learning style in a modular format. This contributes to the high interest and holding of knowledge and skills taught.
Our Training Facilities consist of :
List of Courses available
1. Introduction To Lifting And Hoisting Operation
2. Rigger Level 1
3. Competent Rigger (Rigger Level II) (VOC)
4. Banksman Level 1
5. Competent Banksman (Banksman Level II) (VOC)
6. Lifting Equipment Focal Point (LEFP)
7. Lift Planner
8. Appointed “Person In Charge”
9. Mobile Crane Operator
10. Offshore Crane Operator Level I
11. Offshore Crane Operator Level II
12. Overhead Crane Operator
13. Articulating Crane Operator
14. Forklift Truck Operator
15. Telehandler Operator
16. Excavator Operator
17. Loading And Lashing
18. Mobile Elevating Work Platform
19. Manual Lifting Techniques
20. H2S Awareness
21. Authorised Gas Tester
22. Abrasive Wheel
23. Rescue At Height
24. Confined Space Entry
25. Offshore Crane Operator Assessment
For more information please Download Training Center Brochure