Mahkota Maju Sdn Bhd training centre was established in Brunei in 2014 with the primary objective to provide competence based safety training to the oil & gas industry.
Our training facilities are fully equipped with comprehensive training equipment to simulate as close
as possible the actual working environment under controlled condition. the simulated realistic environment is ideal for competence based training and assessment.
Our facilitator and assessment team are industry practitioners who have many years of experience in their
respective fields and are competent course leaders/assessors.
Our safety training approach is essentially two-pronged:
first to impart safety culture, knowledge and skills to prevent an incident from happening and secondly, in the event that an incident should happen, these personnel need to confidently and competently respond/control the incident without loss of lives, damage to properties and environment.
All our courses are delivered using the very effective kinaesthetic learning style in a modular format. This contributes to the high interest and holding of knowledge and skills taught.
Our Training Facilities consist of :
List of Courses available
1. Introduction to Rigging and Lifting Operation
2. Ringging and Slinging Course
3. Rigging and Slinging - Competent Authorized Person (CAP)
4. Banksman Level 1 - Onshore
5. Advanced Banksman Level 2 - Offshore
6. Mobile Crane Operator
7. Offshore Crane Operator Level 1
8. Offshore Crane Operator Level 2
9. Articulating Crane Operator (HIAB)/Lorry Mounted (HIAB) Crane
10. Overhead Crane Operator
11. Forklift Truck Operator
12. Access Platform Operator
13. Excavator Operator
14. Telehandler Operator
15. Lift Planning 1 (simple)
16. Lift Planning 2 (Complicated)
17. Manual Lifting Techniques
18. Loading and Lashing
19. Offshore Crane Operator Assesment (Offsite)
20. Supervising Safety Course
21. Welding Safety Course
22. Person In Charge (PIC)
For more information please Download Training Center Brochure